Year ahead survey draw - results!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Year ahead survey draw - results!

Post by Sushidragon »

The survey results are in! Thank you so much to everyone who filled them out :D The most desired event by a vast majority is breedings, so I'll have to see about offering those more frequently! There was also an interest for more information about the Samanayr world, so I'll definitely try to get on that. As for RP-intensive Sams with more stages.. well, we'll see if that ends up happening. But if you're not an RPer, don't worry! Overall, Samanayrs will never be RP-required :D

The winner of the survey draw is slydogg121 - congrats! I'll be updating her cert shortly.

Still taking a look through the assistant applications, but hopefully we'll have someone soon :D A thank you as well to everyone who's applied!

----

Although I have no idea what the year ahead will hold, I know it'll include Samanayrs in some shape or form XD I'd love to hear your thoughts on what you'd like to see in the future, and so I have a little survey for you to fill out!

Everyone who participates will be entered in a draw for this lovely multi-legged mare :D

Please PM the survey to me with the subject Year ahead survey, and please just send the PM on PI or the Sam forum, not both places!

'Events' are anything Samanayrs-related, such as games, RP, breeding, customs, Ustreams, etc.

Username:
Which events are your favorite?
Which events are your least favorite?
Which events would you like to see more of?
Would you be interested in participating in events with Sams drawn by guest artists?
Would you be more likely to RP if the Samanayr world was more defined (maps, native creatures, etc), or if perks such as items were given out?
Would you be interested in RP-intensive Sams that would grow more slowly and have more stages (eg, foal, yearling, adult, elder)?
What would you like to know about Samanayrs?
Anything else?

The survey will be open until January 12, 18:00 PI time (10am PDT) - good luck!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Year ahead survey draw

Post by Jennalyn »

Oopsie. xD
Last edited by Jennalyn on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Year ahead survey draw - results!

Post by Sushidragon »

The survey results are in! Thank you so much to everyone who filled them out :D The most desired event by a vast majority is breedings, so I'll have to see about offering those more frequently! There was also an interest for more information about the Samanayr world, so I'll definitely try to get on that. As for RP-intensive Sams with more stages.. well, we'll see if that ends up happening. But if you're not an RPer, don't worry! Overall, Samanayrs will never be RP-required :D

The winner of the survey draw is slydogg121 - congrats! I'll be updating her cert shortly.

Still taking a look through the assistant applications, but hopefully we'll have someone soon :D A thank you as well to everyone who's applied!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog